Our New Cookware!

Some exciting news today.  Our new line of Danny Seo cookware and bakeware is arriving in stores right now.

The line includes everything and anything you need to whip up a culinary storm in your eco-friendly kitchen.    The non-stick coating on the line is ceramic based and is 100% free of harmful chemicals like PTFE and PFOA and zero harmful fumes were released in production.  Suitable for both gas and electric ranges (including induction!), it is also dishwasher safe.

One of our recycled paper hangtags that go with the open stock cookware.   This is for the 7″ saucepan.

A great big roaster rack.    It’s just $16.99 and you can find it in stores like HomeGoods.

I do believe the 12″ wok is going to be a staple in my home.  Lately, I’ve been doing healthy stir fry recipes when I want something quick and delicious to eat.   With the ceramic non-stick coating, I can do it with way less oil now.

Muffin tins!  We also have baking sheets, tart pans, bundt cake pans and loaf pans for all of your baking needs.

The clear glass matching lids for the cookware line feature our Danny Seo logo.   I love the fact you can peer inside without having to lift the lid.

If you’d like to check out the line, the best place to see the best selection are stores like HomeGoods.    Let me know if you pick it up and would love to hear your thoughts!

1. denisef in c'ville va says:

beautiful. I also love the clear lid on the last photo … I find that really helpful when I’m cooking. Can you put them in the oven up to a certain temp to finish a dish started on cooktop?

thanks

2. Joni says:

Recently found a to-go sized ‘coffee’ cip with a screw on lid made entirely out of recycled materials and thought of you :}

3. berton1020 says:

Wonderful!! I can’t wait to try some!!

4. Tamara says:

I just found (and purchased) some at TJMaxx. Does anyone online offer it? I’d love to see Amazon carry it!

5. Tamara says:

I’d like a 9″ round cake pan… can I buy one online?

6. HomeGoods says:

That roaster rack was a great find! Thanks for sharing.

7. Hannah says:

Perfect timing! I was just thinking about getting a new non-stick pan without PTFE and PFOA!!

8. Julie Palmer says:

I was cruising TJMaxx and whooped so louldly that two employees came running! I loaded the cart with the total display except one piece (I have a single portable induction burner) so am thrilled. I’m so hoping the wok works well (since it didn’t have the fused bottom). I am on my way to check other locations for the stainless ceramic lined skillet. What is the temperature these pieces will with stand…?

9. Charles G. says:

I have same questions as the posters denisef and Julie, can any of the skillets go in the oven? They have a soft handle so is it oven grade silicon and if so what temp. can it withstand? This information would be important and its not printed on the label. If its not silicon then the label should say not oven safe. By the way I did purchase one at Home Goods after going to several of their stores and Bed and Bath. Didn’t think of TJ maxx.

10. F Otero says:

Got the smaller wok size today at Home Goods and I LOVE it!!!!
    Nice product.

11. Sandy says:

Looks like we have all discovered the new Danny Seo cookware! I am so happy with mine so far! But I also have the same question and wrote to the company, “Can I use these pieces in the oven???” this is a very important question which I have yet to hear a reply.

12. wordpress web hosting…

[...]Daily Danny » Blog Archive » Our New Cookware! – Green Living Expert Danny Seo’s eco-friendly and crafty ideas for everyday living.[...]…